We know how stressful wedding planning can be for you. You’ve probably never planned an event of this magnitude in your life. Don’t stress we’re here to help.
The first thing we need to decide is how many people you want to invite. And yes, expect for only 75% of people to make it. You know your crazy Uncle Eddie is going, he just isn’t one to RSVP, so plan accordingly.
Some important questions to ask your venue are:
- Do you have a weather contingency plan?
- What is the rental fee, and what does/doesn’t it include?
- If the ceremony and reception can be held there?
- Is there a security deposit?
- What is your cancellation policy?
Use our Austin Wedding Guide website as your resource to help plan you special day.
<3 The Wedding Guide