- Gorgeous 150 year old "Gone with the Wind" mansion.
- Spacious and flexible for all kinds of events. Four rooms downstairs and huge ballroom upstairs.
- We allow you to bring in your own food and alcohol at no extra cost.
- Caterers love our big commercial kitchen.
- Expansive beautiful lawn with 500-year-old oak trees – great for wedding ceremonies.
- Lots of free parking.
- Great location to downtown attractions – Short walk to beautiful Lady Bird Lake.
- Ample time for set-up to make it the wedding of your dreams.
- Bride's dressing room.
- The Ballroom (Hall of Honor) has excellent wooden dance floor and seats 150 guests. No extra fee for use of tables and chairs (21 60-inch round tables; 15 six-foot rectangular tables, and 200+ chairs).
- Can seat 300 plus people outside on front lawn. See tent pictures.
- Can go as late as 2 a.m.
- No need for security or extra permits.
For more information contact us at email@example.com.