BrideScan & The Bride
What is BrideScan?
BrideScan is the ultimate mobile app you need when attending the Bridal Extravaganza. With BrideScan in less than a minute, you’ll be ready to organize your way to a simple wedding planning.
Simply use BrideScan to link up with wedding professionals in your area to create your own local wedding app. No need to lug around a stack of business cards and flyers anymore. BrideScan organizes it all for you in one place.
What does it do?
BrideScan lets you scan potential wedding pros you meet during the Bridal Extravaganza. The app does all the heavy lifting for you.
- Once you scan another BrideScan member – whether that’s a fellow bride or a vendor – your contact information exchanges with that member. From there, you can:
- Rate vendors on a star level to reflect your amount of interest
- Reach out to anyone you’ve scanned directly via email, website or phone number with fresh contact info that’s never out of date
- Only worry about touching base again with vendors you’re actually interested in. No more wading through tons of swag and business cards to find that one company you just loved during the show. At any time, you can also view vendors you’ve scanned by category (cakes, catering, photography, etc) and filter by interest.
- Need more space to work in? Log into your account at BrideScan.com for desktop access to the same information… only on a larger screen.
Why do I need it?
- BrideScan is a free and simple way to streamline your wedding-planning efforts during a busy Bridal Extravaganza.
- BrideScan gives you the latest contact info and details about only the wedding professionals (and other local engaged couples) you’re actually interested in connecting with.
- BrideScan organizes all the wedding pros you’re interested in by category, then allows you to rate each vendor you’ve scanned within a category by your interest.
- BrideScan acts as your own personal “bride card” when you scan someone else (or he or she scans you) – so you don’t have to fill out a ton of contact info over and over during the show.
BrideScan & The Vendor
What is BrideScan?
Connecting with couples during and after the Bridal Extravaganza is a crucial step in getting a good return on your investment. That’s why we are excited to offer a better way to exchange contact information with couples at our shows with the ultimate mobile app, BrideScan.
BrideScan simplifies your wedding show follow-up by connecting you with brides and grooms, instantly giving you access to their contact information and wedding needs.
Couples attending the show download BrideScan and complete their profile with their contact information, wedding date, and other info (guest count, theme, budget, etc).
As they walk the show, they will scan your unique BrideScan code (provided by us for those who sign up by deadline). Your BrideScan code provides them with access to your BrideScan profile. More importantly, you get their information too.
After we set you up, you will receive an email from BrideScan notifying you that your vendor account has been created. When you receive that notification, you will need to download the BrideScan app to your phone from the App Store or Google Play.
Please log in and verify that your profile section is complete and current.
The description section is a great place to tell more about you and your services. You can also add any show day special offers. This section can also include links to your social media pages or any web address you would like to add.
Note: URLs typed in the description section will be linked, but must include the leading https:// – for example: https://www.texasweddings.com
After the Bridal Extravaganza, log in to your account online for full access to contact information for each person who scanned your code.
BrideScan now contains your list of “hot leads”. By exchanging info with you, attendees have shown specific interest in your company. This is the ideal place to start your follow-up marketing efforts. A scan from a bride or groom means, “Call me.”