Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort & Spa
Lost Pines, TX 78612
"A Texas destination where upscale, downhome, sleek and country chic wedding dreams come true."
Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa is a luxury Texas wilderness escape nestled in the Lost Pines Region of Central Texas, just 20 minutes from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, 25 minutes from downtown Austin and 15 minutes from charming and historic Bastrop. Though a quick commute from the city, Hyatt Lost Pines feels a world apart - with 405 scenic acres to enjoy and explore, amenities and activities galore, not to mention the adjoining 1,100-acre McKinney Roughs Nature Park and Lower Colorado River winding through the property.
Your big day dreams deserve Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort & Spa as a destination:
- 12 magical venues - indoor and outdoor - among 405 acres of Texas wilderness.
- Award-winning spa, championship golf course, expansive waterpark and nine food and beverage outlets.
- Horseback riding, kayaking, hiking, trapshooting, zip lining and more nature-based recreation activities for all ages.
- Enchanting chances to make memories, including receptions on the scenic 12th hole at Wolfdancer Golf Club, wagon and carriage rides around the rustic resort or even photo ops with our Texas longhorn mascots.
- Convenient access to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport.
- Drivable from Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Dallas or anywhere in Texas.
A Matter of Style and Space
Whether you envision a wedding that is upscale, downhome, country chic, contemporary or global in theme, Hyatt Lost Pines can be outfitted and accessorized to showcase your personal style - making our resort an exceptional venue for ceremonies, receptions, photographs, fun and, of course, a good night's sleep.
Indoor: 60,000 square feet of indoor function space, including private suites, intimate reception rooms, pre-function space and spectacular ballrooms.
Outdoor: 230,000 square feet of outdoor function space, including terraces, verdant lawns and gardens, the golf course, pavilions and amphitheater overlooking the Lower Colorado River.
Lost Pines Grand Ballroom: Reminiscent of Texas opera houses, this sumptuous space holds up to 800 guests for a formal seated dinner with options for a dance floor, live entertainment and adjacent pre-function rooms and outdoor spaces.
The Baron's Ballroom: With rich colors and elegant lighting schemes, this space holds up to 400 guests for a formal seated dinner or up to 600 for a classic reception.
Leatherstocking Hall and Colonists Hall Ballrooms: Overlooking manicured outdoor areas, these two areas lend perfectly to smaller gatherings with the option to use both concurrently for dining and reception festivities.
Outdoor Venues: Serving 15 to 1,500 guests, our outdoor spaces showcase a diversity of views and ambiance, including lawns, terraces, greens, pavilions and an amphitheater with options to include tents with A/C and live entertainment.
Entertainment and Recreation: Spa Django for wellness, fitness, treatments and a full-service salon; Wolfdancer Golf Club for hitting balls or playing a round or two; Camp Hyatt for kids; Renegade Trailhead for horseback riding, archery, skeet shooting and bass fishing; McKinney Roughs Nature Park for rock climbing, zip-lining, birding, sunset floats, night hikes, 18 miles of trails and more; live music at Shellers Barrelhouse Bar; movies and smores on the lawn as well as photo ops with members of the Hooves & Horns mascot team.
Accommodations: Hyatt Lost Pines is home to 491 guestrooms and suites, as well as a private Litton House, with each room featuring a 32-inch flat-screen LCD HDTVs, high-speed wireless Internet, multi-line telephones, the Hyatt Grand Bed, and optional upgrades such as side-by-side connecting rooms with spacious living and dining areas.
A Matter of Service
In addition to being a pretty and picturesque place to say "I do", Hyatt Lost Pines gives brides and grooms the support they need during the planning and setup phases of their wedding celebration, such as:
- Professional wedding specialist to help you plan the details of your day, as well as the option to hire your own wedding or event planner (please ask for information about third-party incentives)
- Full-service spa to meet hairstyling, make-up, manicure and pedicure needs of the wedding part
- On-site concierge and resort reservations team to arrange recreation activities for wedding party and guests
- On-site audio-visual team to assist with entertainment and lighting setup for ceremonies and receptions
- A complimentary guestroom for the bride and groom on their wedding night with a celebratory champagne amenity
- A special discounted rate on accommodations for your guests
- Matchless and memorable photo opportunities both indoors and out
- Valet parking
- A prime location near Austin and Bastrop, featuring desirable attractions and options for entertainment and adventure
A Matter of Taste
Home to nine food-and-beverage outlets and a staff of talented chefs, Hyatt Lost Pines has all the ingredients needed to create a menu to suit your taste.
- Casual and formal menu choices, including the option of a personal preference menu
- Local, ethnic, dietary, health-minded and sustainable adaptations of culinary offerings
- Specialty pastries and desserts, including mini desserts and sweet additions or alternatives to a traditional wedding cake
- Brunches, buffets, cocktail hours, signature drinks, specialty bar menus featuring only Texas-made spirits and brews, reverse happy hours, popcorn, smores roasting and more